.NET Framework 4.0

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hello!

I'm need to use Framework 4.0 in my application. If I add Toucsless references, I get error that they are not compatible with this framework version.

I downloaded the source code, but I can't compile it with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate - I get errors.

Touchless is originally compiled to "Framework 2.0" and "x86", but I need it for "Framework 4.0 Client" (or full) and (optional) for "Any CPU" (x86 and x64). Can please someone compile it for me and send me the files to info@bojanpotocnik.com ?

Thank you very much!

Best regards
Bojan Potocnik from Slovenia 

Jan 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I downloaded latest version 55790 and found both files in two folders.

If I add two files from: 
C:\Users\Bojan\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Touchless SDK\Touchless v55790\branches\v.1\trunk\bin\Release

I get Error:
Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information. 

If I add two files from: 
C:\Users\Bojan\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Touchless SDK\Touchless v55790\branches\v.1\trunk\bin\Debug

I get Error:
Could not load file or assembly 'WebCamLib.dll' or one of its dependencies. Navedenega modula ni bilo mogoče najti. (=That module could not be found.)

Any known solution? Thank you.