Error 0xc0000135

Oct 16, 2008 at 6:06 PM
Hi there... I'm trying to use the Demo but I can't execute it. I'm getting a 0xc0000135 error "Application Failer to Initialize Properly".

I really enjoyed the idea of Touchless, but I can't see it yet.

Waiting someone to help me. Thanks a lot!

Baldini
Coordinator
Oct 17, 2008 at 12:25 AM
Edited Oct 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Hi Baldini,

Unfortunately, I can’t diagnose this error alone. But there are several things you can try:

Have you properly extracted the Touchless.zip file to another location on your computer? You can’t execute the demo from within the Touchless.zip file.
Ensure that the extracted WebCamLib.dll and TouchlessLib.dll are in the same folder as the TouchlessDemo.exe file that you are executing.
If all the files are in place, ensure that you’re running on a supported OS. XP, Vista, Server 2003, and Server 2008 should work.
Additionally, ensure that you have a functioning DirectShow compliant webcam. The best way to do this is test the webcam with other DirectShow applications.

If you still can’t get the demo to work, I’d be happy to take details of your configuration and try to investigate further.

Thanks for your support,
- Mike Wasserman
Oct 17, 2008 at 12:15 PM
Hi Michwass!

Thanks for your efforts trying to solve my problem.

I just made it! The problem was my .NET Framework, wich was not updated.

Just updated it and Touchless works perfect. (updated to v. 2.0)

I think it's far better than other softwares around!

I only need a better webcam, because mine is not so good as this software needs to work as well. (My webcam luminosity is poor... so the detection of the marker is compromised...)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best Regards!

Baldini